- No.: TYTVST(IOS) TYTSmart (Android)
- Brand :
TDX6619-BD-41. Basics1.1 Video Intercom: 2-way audio intercom1.2 Unlock: Enter by ID card / key Fob / remote control.1.3 Monitor: Monitoring outdoor environment thought the camera of outdoor station1.
1.1 Video Intercom: 2-way audio intercom
1.2 Unlock: Enter by ID card / key Fob / remote control.
1.3 Monitor: Monitoring outdoor environment thought the camera of outdoor station
1.4 Upgrade Software Automatically
It updates outdoor station to use the latest software version automatically.
2.1 Home Page
Using the touch screen
The controls on the touch screen change dynamically to suit the task at hand.
2.2 Video Intercom
Make a Call
· Tap “Visitor Call” in Home Page (as Figure 1).
Enter a room number on the keypad and it will make a call.
· Tap keypad and enter the number, then tap OK. Tap “*” if you make a mistake or want to hang up when you are on a call.
· When household unlock the door, the screen will show “The gate is unlocked” .
The Room Number (Call indoor units from Gate Station):
Area No.(2 digits)+Building No.(2 digits) + Unit No.(2 digits) + Room No.(4 digits)
· Call “Room401, Unit2, Building3, Area1”: Input “0103020401”
· Call indoor units by outdoor station: Call Room 302: Enter “302” or “0302”
2.3 Call Management Center
· Tap “Call Center” in Home Page (as Figure 1).
Enter a number “1000”on the keypad and it will make a call.
3. System Setting
This system setting must be operated by a professional engineering and technical personnel! Do not set by users!
Setting option: Programming Password, Unlock Password (public unlocking), Setting room numbers, Settings standby parameter, Unlock, Unlock delay
3.1 Setting Room Number
· Room number Sequence:
Room number is for 13 digits. The first number is for the machine properties
(“ 1 ” for indoor unit, “ 2 ” for outdoor station).
· Room Number: Property No.(1 digit)+ Area No.(2 digits)+Building No.(2 digits) + Unit No.(2 digits) + Floor No.(2 digits)+ Room No.(2 digits)+ Indoor Units No.(2 digits)
3.2 Setting Outdoor Station
Tap “ * ” into entering number pane.
Figure 2 The UI of entering number into Manager Mode
· Enter Manager Password (Initial password : 666666 ).
· If the password is correct, it will go into Setting Pane.
· Setting Information: Unlock Password, Authority, Volume Setting, Admin Password, Address Setting, Restore, Card Manage, System Information, Date Setting, Language Setting, Sensor Setting, etc.
· Tap “ * ” to exit the setting. Tap “ 4 ” and “ 6 ” to scroll, then tap “ # “ to confirm. Details as below:
Figure 3 The option of Unlock Password in Manager Mode
Figure 4 The option of Authority in Manager Mode
Figure 5 The option of Volume Setting in Manager Mode
Figure 6 The option of Admin Password in Manager Mode
Figure 7 The option of Address Setting in Manager Mode
Figure 8 The option of Restore in Manager Mode
Figure 9 The option of Card Manage in Manager Mode
Figure 10 The option of System Information in Manager Mode
Figure 11 The option of Date Setting in Manager Mode
Figure 12 The option of Language Setting in Manager Mode
Figure 13 The option of Sensor Setting in Manager Mode
Figure 14 The operation of Authority
· Three options : Disable, Enable Public Password, Enable User’s Password
· Disable : Choose it and the outdoor station will not need unlock password.
· Enable Public Password : Tap it to set Public Unlock Password and Kidnapped
Password for Unlock ( Initial Public Unlock Password: 012345, Initial Kidnapped
Password for unlock is 543210 )
· Enable User’s Password : No options.
3.4 Unlock Password
· Tap “ Unlock Password ” and enter Admin Password ( Initial Admin Password
is “ 666666 ”) . Then enter any 6 digit public unlock password. Note: Do not be the
same with Admin Password.
· Enter “ # ” + “ Public Unlock Password ”+ “ # ” to unlock.
· Enter “ # ” + “ the reverse sequence of Public Unlock Password ”+ “ # ” to unlock,
while sending the signal of being kidnapped to management center automatically.
· Enter “ * ” + “ Room Number(such as 101) ”+ “ # ” + “ User’s Unlock Password ”
3.5 Volume Setting
Figure 16 The operation of Volume Setting
· Tap “ 0 ” and “ 1 ” to choose the types of Volume, advertisement volume and ring volume.
· Tap “ 4 ” to volume up and “ 6 ” to volume down.
· Tap “ # ” to confirm and “ * ” to exit.
3.6 Unlock Setting
Figure 17 The operation of Unlock Setting
· Unlock ( Vih ), the range of unlock latency is 1-150 seconds. The unlock delay time
can be set by engineering requirement. Failure for setting when the time is set for
0 second or nothing.
· Choose “ Power Off Lock ” ( Vih ) and the unlock delay time is 10 seconds.
3.7 Sensor Setting
Figure 18 The operation of Sensor Setting
· Tap “ 0 ” to “Disable Sensor” and “ 1 ” to “ Enabled Sensor ”. The range of unlock
Delay time is 0-99 seconds. Failure for setting when the time is set for 0 second or
· Sensor disable in original state.
· Enabled Sensor and the unlock delay time is 30 seconds.
· When Sensor is triggered in enabled status and lock is open over 30 seconds, it will
report an alarm signal to Management Center. Cancel an alarm after unlocking.
4. Technical Parameter
Screen：4.3” TFT LCD (Color)
Ringtone：Electronic bell ≥70dB
Power Supply：DC 12V/2A (Anti-disturbance power supply)
Working Current：< 550mA
Working Temperature：-20ºC ~ +70ºC
Maximum Power Consumption：< 7W
Dimension：L ×W ×H mm
Installation: Flush-mount ( for optional )
5. Initial Code Chart
Initial Password Chart
ItemInitial CodeChanged Code
Unlock Password of Outdoor Station 888888
Engineering Password of Outdoor Station 66 6666
Outdoor Station Kidnapped Unlock Password (Public Use)543210
Unarmed Password of Indoor Unit 123456
Kidnapped Unarmed Password for Users654321
System Setting Password of Indoor Unit123456
User’s Setting Password of Indoor Unit666666
· RJ45 Cable port: Clipping crystal head with B class standard network connection.
· Power Socket-outlet: “+” for 12V, “- ” for ground wire . 2P power outlet line (red,
black) behind it. Please follow the instruction.
· CTL: Connect the normal open port of open button
GND: Ground，connect public port of open button
DET: Determiner, connect the lock lines,
· The line ports of Lock signal:
NO : Normal Open
NC : Normal Close
· 485port: Connected with equipment which need for docking 485 signal docking,such as the elevator linkage
· Note: The outdoor station is not connected to the lock directly.The rated current of outdoor station is 0.8A.
Put a special power supply between the lock and outdoor station.
Connect the lock to power supply with lock lines.