- No.: TYTVST(IOS) TYTSmart (Android)
- Brand :
TDX6619-BD-71. Basics1.1 Video Intercom : Call the guard station and indoor units; 2-way audio intercom1.2 Unlock : Enter by ID card / key Fob / remote control to unlock the
1.1 Video Intercom : Call the guard station and indoor units; 2-way audio intercom
1.2 Unlock : Enter by ID card / key Fob / remote control to unlock the
1.3 Monitor: Monitoring outdoor environment thought the camera of outdoor
1.4 Advertising (For optional)
Advertisement in outdoor station from the management center.It can set time, support video and pictures (required format).
1.5 Upgrade Software Automatically
It update outdoor station to use the latest software version automatically.
2. Operation 2.1 Home Page
Using the touch screen
2.2 Video Intercom
Make a Call
· Tap “Visitor Call” in Home Page ( as Figure 1) . Enter a room number on the keypad
and it will make a call.
· Tap keypad and enter the number, then tap OK. Tap “ * ” if you make a mistake or
want to hang up when you are on a call.
· When household unlock the door, the screen will show “ The gate is unlocked” .
· The Room Number (Call indoor units from Gate Station) :
Area No.(2 digits)+Building No.(2 digits) + Unit No.(2 digits) + Room No.
Call 401 Room , 2 Unit, 3 Building, 1 Area: enter “ 0103020401”
· Call indoor units by outdoor station :Call 302 Room : enter “ 302 ” or “ 0302 ”
2.3 Call Management Center
Tap “ Call Center ” in Home Page ( as Figure 1 ) .Enter a number “ 1000 ”on the keypad and it will make a call.
3. System Setting
This system setting must be operated by a professional engineering and technical personnel! Do not set by users!
Setting option: Programming Password, Unlock Password (public unlocking), Setting room numbers, Settings standby parameter , Unlock, Unlock delay
3.1 Setting Room Number
· Room number Sequence:
Room number is for 13 digits. The first number is for the machine properties
(“ 1 ” for indoor unit, “ 2 ” for outdoor station).
· Room Number: Property No.(1 digit)+ Area No.(2 digits)+Building No.(2
digits) + Unit No.(2 digits) + Floor No.(2 digits)+ Room No.(2 digits)+ Indoor Units
3.2 Setting Outdoor Station
Tap “ * ” into entering number pane.
· Enter Manager Password ( Initial password : 666666 ).
· If the password is correct, it will go into Setting Pane.
· Setting Information: Unlock Password, Authority, Volume Setting, Admin Password, Address Setting, Restore, Card Manage, System Information, Date Setting, Language Setting, Sensor Setting, etc.
· Tap “ * ” to exit the setting. Tap “ 4 ” and “ 6 ” to scroll, then tap “ # “ to confirm. Details as below:
· Three options : Disable, Enable Public Password, Enable User’s Password
· Disable : Choose it and the outdoor station will not need unlock password.
· Enable Public Password : Tap it to set Public Unlock Password and Kidnapped
Password for Unlock ( Initial Public Unlock Password: 012345, Initial Kidnapped
Password for unlock is 543210 )
· Enable User’s Password : No options.
3.4 Unlock Password
· Tap “ Unlock Password ” and enter Admin Password ( Initial Admin Password
is “ 666666 ”) . Then enter any 6 digit public unlock password. Note: Do not be the
same with Admin Password.
· Enter “ # ” + “ Public Unlock Password ”+ “ # ” to unlock.
· Enter “ # ” + “ the reverse sequence of Public Unlock Password ”+ “ # ” to unlock,
while sending the signal of being kidnapped to management center automatically.
· Enter “ * ” + “ Room Number(such as 101) ”+ “ # ” + “ User’s Unlock Password ”
3.5 Volume Setting
Tap “ 0 ” and “ 1 ” to choose the types of Volume, advertisement volume and ring volume.
· Tap “ 4 ” to volume up and “ 6 ” to volume down.
· Tap “ # ” to confirm and “ * ” to exit.
3.6 Unlock Setting
· Unlock ( Vih ), the range of unlock latency is 1-150 seconds. The unlock delay time
can be set by engineering requirement. Failure for setting when the time is set for
0 second or nothing.
· Choose “ Power Off Lock ” ( Vih ) and the unlock delay time is 10 seconds.
3.7 Sensor Setting
· Tap “ 0 ” to “Disable Sensor” and “ 1 ” to “ Enabled Sensor ”. The range of unlock
Delay time is 0-99 seconds. Failure for setting when the time is set for 0 second or
· Sensor disable in original state.
· Enabled Sensor and the unlock delay time is 30 seconds.
· When Sensor is triggered in enabled status and lock is open over 30 seconds, it will
report an alarm signal to Management Center. Cancel an alarm after unlocking.
3.8 Address Setting
· You can set outdoor station’s code in using network configuration table.
· If the IP address already exists, it will show “ negative ” and restore the original
· Set Admin Password ( Initial Admin Password is “ 666666 ”) to enter any 6 digit numbers as Admin Password.
· Note: Do not be the same with the Public Unlock Password.
3.10 Language Setting
· Tap “ 0 ” and “ 1 ” to choose the types of Language, “ Chinese ” and “ English”.
· Initial language is "Simplified Chinese ( 简体中文 ) ". Please contact to supplier before buying if any special requirements.
3.11 Date Setting
3.12 System Information
· Check the outdoor station’s Door No., Local IP, Gateway address, Subnet mask, Software Version, NetCfg.
· All the system data will restore into initial data, such as rooms number, passwords.
(e.g. The address of outdoor station will be 2999999999901.)
· Clear all the record of IC cards.
· Clear all advertising (limited advertising machine).
3.14 Card Manage
· Select “Card Management ” into “ Add Card Management” pane.
Select "add card " or "delete card " , then put the credit card that need to register or brush close to the Proximity Card Area. Swipe credit card and tap "*" to exit .
· It will shows "add card" and enter the room number(4 digit numbers)
· If enter a room number in the gate station, the sequence of room number should be
4. Technical Parameter
Screen：4.3” TFT LCD (Color)
Resolution Ratio： 480×272
Ringtone：Electronic bell ≥70dB
Power Supply：DC 12V/2A (Anti-disturbance power supply)
Working Current： < 550mA
Working Temperature： -20ºC ~ +70ºC
Maximum Power Consumption： < 7W
Dimension： L ×W ×H mm
Installation: Flush-mount ( for optional )
5. Initial Code Chart
Initial Password Chart
Unlock Password of Outdoor Station
Engineering Password of Outdoor Station
Outdoor Station Kidnapped Unlock Password (Public Use)
Unarmed Password of Indoor Unit
Kidnapped Unarmed Password for Users
System Setting Password of Indoor Unit
User’s Setting Password of Indoor Unit
· RJ45 Cable port: Clipping crystal head with B class standard network connection.
· Power Socket-outlet: “+” for 12V, “- ” for ground wire . 2P power outlet line (red,
black) behind it. Please follow the instruction.
· CTL: Connect the normal open port of open button
GND: Ground，connect public port of open button
DET: Determiner, connect the lock lines,
· The line ports of Lock signal:
NO : Normal Open
NC : Normal Close
· 485port: Connected with equipment which need for docking 485 signal docking,such as the elevator linkage
· Note: The outdoor station is not connected to the lock directly.The rated current of outdoor station is 0.8A.
Put a special power supply between the lock and outdoor station.
Connect the lock to power supply with lock lines.